At IFG, we have our own invoice finance product called IFG Invoice Finance. If your business provides goods or services to other businesses on credit terms then IFG Invoice Finance is well suited to you.
As you raise an Invoice to your selected business customer, you then submit a copy of the invoice to IFG for Finance Approval. We then verify the invoice and once approved we extend 80% against the invoice and deposit this money direct into your nominated Bank Account, normally the Same Day. When the invoice is paid by your customer, we then refund the remaining 20% (less our fees) straight back to you. It’s that Easy!
Your client pays inVOICE Finance Group for the financed invoice.
inVOICE Finance Group provides the balance of 20%, less fees, to you.